Director (2 year commitment)
I truly love my chosen profession as a real estate agent. I've been in real estate for the past 13 years here in Southern Utah. I spent the first several years of my career fine-tuning my negotiating skills through short sales and developed strong relationships with many large financial institutions and received tremendous satisfaction helping people navigate through tough situations. My focus since the short sale market has declined is working with buyers and sellers. My skill sets include staging strategies, finding lots, working with builders and helping clients with the building process, as well as negotiating commercial leases for franchises and other businesses.
As a mother of seven children and three grandchildren, multi-tasking comes second nature to me, so giving each and every one of my clients the attention they need and deserve is important to me.
Awards and Recognition:
- "Agent of the Year 2015" and “Outstanding Agent” award in 2019 at Red Rock Real Estate,The second largest independently owned brokerage in the state of Utah consisting of 160+real estate agents.
- 2015 Agent of the Year
- 2015 6 Million-Dollars plus in gross volume
- 2016 8 Million-Dollars plus in gross volume
- 2017 9 Million-Dollars plus in gross volume
- 2018 8 Million-Dollars plus in gross volume
- 2019 12 Million-Dollar plus in gross volume
- 2019 Outstanding Agent Award
- 2020 15 Million-Dollar plus in gross volume
- Director of the Miss St. George Scholarship Pageant
- Fall 2017
- Organized a highly successful Fundraising Gala for the Women’s Council of Realtors and
- Benefit Auction for Kristy Manzanaras who is a local realtor killed earlier that summer.
- Programs/Events Director for Women’s Council of Realtor’s Washington County.
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- Currently working on CRS Designation